To Apply online: Click here..
- Download application form for Assistant Professor: Click here…
Download List of attachments: Click here…
Opportunity in Teaching-2021
Narmada Education & Scientific Research Society [NEST]
- NEST, a Trust promoted by Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited, was founded in the year 1985, to run various Academic Courses with approval of UGC/AICTE and affiliation to Veer Narmad South Gujarat University or Gujarat Technological University.
- Currently, NEST runs four institutions within an integrated, scenic Narmada Education Campus with modern learning environment, which is only 5 KM from Bharuch railway Station.
- NEST – a GNFC initiative, provides higher education in the areas of
- Science & Commerce [B.Sc., M.Sc., B.Com., M.Com.]
- Computer Applications & IT [B.Sc. & BCA]
- Management [BBA & MBA]
- The Bharuch town has a blend of ancient heritage and bustling with industrial growth in Bharuch and its surrounding town of Ankleshwar, Jhagadia and Dahej, all in the radius of about 30 kilometers.
- The various industries are fertilizers, petrochemicals, metals, glass, chemicals, dyes, pharmaceuticals, and oil & natural gas. This provides NEST with a vast base of opportunities for collaborative research, corporate trainings and consulting.
- Locationally, Bharuch is between Surat & Vadodara only 76 KM from Vadodara and about 72 KM from Surat on N H No. 8 and trunk rail route.
The Need: To augment its intellectual base, NEST invites applications for its Narmada College of Management & Narmada College of Science & Commerce. NEST, has already created a solid foundation for its institutions over past many years, both in terms of academic rigor and industry-interface.
- Eligible candidates presently working at any of the institutions under NEST are required to submit application through Head of the respective institution or NEST as the case may be.
- Minimum Eligibility criteria stipulated by UGC/Veer Narmad South Gujarat University as the case may be is indicated in the Application form which can be down loaded from the web site.
- NEST reserves the right not to fill up full or part any of the vacancies advertised.
- Relaxation of any of the qualifications may be made in exceptional cases as may be permissible under the regulations & the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- Separate application is required for each post.
- How to apply:
Interested candidates may submit their application with attested copies of all relevant testimonials, super scribing on the envelope their ‘name’, ‘post’ and the ‘course’ applied to be sent at the office of NEST.
The duly completed Application Form is to reach to following address latest by 15th July 2021 up to 5.00 PM
Narmada Education & Scientific Research Society
1st floor, GNFC Training Centre
The Application/s received after the stipulated date is/are liable to be rejected.